ICANN tracks the general health of the DNS ecosystem and related ecosystems. The data is updated irregularly, but historic data is available. The collected data covers eight major topics:
- M1: inaccuracy of Whois Data
- M2: Domain Name Abuse
- M3: DNS Root Traffic Analysis
- M4: DNS Recursive Server Analysis
- M5: Recursive Resolver Integrity
- M6: IANA registries for DNS parameters
- M7: DNSSEC Deployment.
- M8: DNS Authoritative Servers Analysis
Each topic has too many sub categories to list here.